Saturday, December 8, 2007

Productivity

Well, I've finally gotten to Thing 9. I should have used Google docs ages ago. It operates a lot like a Wiki, but you can specify who can edit and contribute (collaborators) vs who can just view. It will be great for committee projects with ILA and PLA. Tobi and I were jointly working on a report for the Board and Google docs would have simplified things although I do use the edit features in Microsoft Word.

I used Google Earth to look at images of Madagascar where my niece will be in the Peace Corps. Also some of the amazing images from the Hubble telescope.

Lifehacker has some great tips! I signed up for a hassle me reminder for something that I need to do and never seem to get around to. I won't say what it is, but some of you who have been in my office might guess......

No comments: